1. Chocolate
Chocolate is a fatal attraction for dogs. This is because the caffeine and theobromine contained in chocolate have a serious effect on the heart and central nervous system of dogs, but some owners with iron teeth will definitely say that my dog ate chocolate but it doesn’t matter! That’s because it is not a dangerous dose. Usually a chocolate bar sold in the market will cause discomfort to dogs, from diarrhea to vomiting, convulsions and even death, and the amount of chocolate eaten by a dog may take a long time to metabolize the accumulated body, so it may be no problem to eat a chocolate today. , But if you eat another piece of chocolate the next day, you won’t be so lucky!

2. Raw meat or meat that is not fully cooked
Raw meat contains Salmonella and E. coli, which can cause gastrointestinal problems in dogs.

3. Expired food

Some people are reluctant to discard expired food because it does not look moldy or smells no peculiar smell. However, these expired foods are potentially dangerous and may have produced mold or other bacteria. Use only your eyes and nose. If the smell is hard to find, and you are afraid of not eating it, don’t throw it to the dog to solve the expired food.

Related Posts